How Do I Create, Input, and Edit My Own Resource?
For right now, you can view resources freely! Click a county at the top or on the left side to look.
Re·source — Pronunciation [ree-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs, ri-sawrs, -sohrs, -zawrs, -zohrs] –noun
1. a source of supply, support, or aid, esp. one that can be readily drawn upon when needed.
What is a resource to DREAM? It is data, information, or contacts of people or places that you as a mentor can use to help supply aid in DREAM Friday's, trips, games, communication, transportation, shelter, food, entertainment, information, etc, etc.
Add/Update a resource via the DREAM Resource Use Log
1. Create an account for Wikidot.com
- Go to step 4 if you already have a username and password
- It's easier than it looks. Click at the top right corner of the web page where it says "Create Account".
- From here you will follow the on-screen directions that pop up. Click Next.
2. Create a Username and Password
- Choose a unique name and password.
- When you are done click Next
- An email will be sent to the email address that was used in the last window.
- *Try not to close the window for the next step*
3. Check your email
- Open a separate window to check your email
- In your email will be the verification code.
- Insert the code and click Next.
4. You have created a Wikidot account!
- Now you will need to login if you aren't logged in already. Click Login at the top right. Enter your email address and password you created.
5. Insert the Secret Password
- Obtain password from the DREAM Office
- Enter the password in the space below. You need to be logged on to Wikidot first.
Please create an account and/or sign in first.
if you already have a Wikidot.com account
it is worth it and is free
- Click a county on the left menu bar and start creating resources with the built in "edit-sections button".
- Need help on editing? Go »here«.
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.